The Depression Test Website
Helping You To Overcome Depression
Find Useful Information About:
Depression Tests ~ Self Help ~ Tools ~ Support
How Do I Know If I Am Clinically Depressed?
Depression manifests itself in many different ways, depending on the individual. However, there are many common depression symptoms
that can be an indication that you might be depressed.
Is There A Test I Can Take?
Yes. On my site, I have many different tests, quizzes
, and more so that you can explore your situation more intimately and determine if you may need to seek out a professional diagnosis and/or seek professional help. So, I invite you to take a depression test
to learn more about your situation.
Is Being Depressed Very Common?
Being depressed is more common than you think. According to the World Health Organization, over 121 million people on this planet have struggled with a depressive disorder. What’s more is that statistics indicate that 850,000 people worldwide commit suicide each year. Of those that are depressed, less than 25% get treatment. And, there are many famous people with manic depression
. So, if you are feeling depressed, you are not alone! On this site you can take a depression test as a first step to learn if you or a loved one might be suffering with a depressive disorder.
Are There Different Types of Depression?
This is not a “one size fits all” kind of thing. There are many different types of depression
. The most common is clinical depression
but there are many others postpartum depression
, holiday depression
, reactive depression
, manic depression
, and many others.
Is It Treatable?
Yes. It is absolutely treatable! In fact, of the 25% who do get treatment 70% will feel better in only a few quick weeks. The key is to recognize that you may, indeed, be suffering with a depressive disorder. If you feel that you are clinically depressed then work with a mental health professional to get properly diagnosed. Once properly diagnosed you can then work together to develop a personalized treatment plan to get you on your road to recovery. There are many different treatments for depression
that include depression medications
, herbal remedies for depression
, natural remedies for depression
, cognitive behavioral therapy and many others. The treatment plan will usually be a combination of several things to ensure a speedy road to recovery.
Welcome! I am Dana Zarcone and
I am Here To Help
I thank you for coming to my Depression Test website. I have been a National Certified Counselor and Core Energetic Therapist since 2003. I have helped hundreds of clients with their battle of depression. In addition, I fought my own battle of post partum depression after the birth of my first daughter. I’ve been there and I can help!
We all feel depressed from time to time but we are not meant to live this way. We are meant to live a happy, loving, fulfilling life. If you are depressed and you are looking for support, information and tools to beat it once and for all, you have come to the right site!
I hope that you find the information and tools that I have provided to be helpful while you are on this journey. If you like my site, please bookmark it and share it with others so that, together, we can conquer this horrible thing called depression!
Hear What Others Have to Say……..
"I am so glad that our paths have crossed. You have been a true inspiration to me! Thank you for all of your help and support!"
"Working with you has been a true blessing! Before we met I felt so hopeless and wondered if I’d ever be happy again. You helped me get out of the dark place I was in and find light again! Thanks for all that you do to help others!
"I really enjoyed the workshop that you put on. It was great to connect with like minded people who share the same passion for self awareness. Your classes are full of energy and very motivating. I look forward to attending another one very soon!"
"Dana, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kindness, patience and generosity! As a result of working with you I am no longer feeling horribly depressed! You and your site are amazing and I am so happy that I found you!"
Have a Great Day! And Thanks Visiting My Site!
Dana Zarcone is a National Certified Counselor, Certified Core Energetic Therapist, author, motivational speaker and integrational life coach. If you're interested in learning more, read Dana's story.
- About the Beck Depression Inventory
- Learn about the Beck Depression Inventory and other depression tests
- Depression Symptoms
- An overview of depression symptoms
- The Types of Depression
- Overview of the types of depression, signs, symptoms and treatments
- Teen Depression Warning: It Often Goes Unnoticed!
- Learn how to distinguish beween teen depression and moodiness
- Treatments for Depression - What Are They?
- An overview of treatments for depression that should be considered.
- Herbal Remedies for Depression
- An overview of herbal remedies for depression
- Natural Remedies For Depression
- An overview of natural remedies for depression
- Depression Support: Where Can You Find It?
- An overview of where you can find depression support so you can begin healing from depression
- Depression Forums: Self Help for Depression
- A guide to depression forums that you can visit to get help
- Depression Hotlines
- A comprehensive list of depression hotlines
- Self Help Websites
- A review of self help websites as a supplement to treating depression
- Depression Medications: Everything You Need to Know
- Depression can be treated with medication. Learn about depression medications that are available, how they work and potential side effects
- Cymbalta Side Effects, Warnings and Precautions
- An overview of Cymbalta side effects, warnings and precautions you need to know
- The Side Effects of Cymbalta
- What are the side effects of Cymbalta? Hear what others have to say or share your experiences!
- Cymbalta Information: What You Need to Know
- Cymbalta information to help you decide if it's right for you
- Take a Teenage Depression Test
- A teenage depression test to determine if you suffer with teenage depression
- Zoloft and Breastfeeding: What You Need to Know
- Zoloft and breastfeeding: providing support, tools and information about depression
- Zoloft In Pregnancy - Should You Take It
- Considerations when taking Zoloft in pregnancy
- When Taking Zoloft Hair Loss May Be Experienced
- Zoloft hair loss: a website with information, tools and resources for depression self help
- Overview of Zoloft Withdrawal Symptoms
- Zoloft withdrawal symptoms: providing resources, information and tools to beat depression
- Zoloft and Breast Feeding – Is it Safe for Your Baby?
- Zoloft and breast feeding: a review of studies and their findings
- Zoloft Antidepressant Information
- Zoloft antidepressant: a website with information, tools and resources for depression self help
- Zoloft Medications Information and Warnings
- Zoloft medications: a depression resource with information and tools to treat depression
- Zoloft and Alcohol: Do They Mix?
- Zoloft and alcohol: A site dedicated to helping people with depression
- When Taking Zoloft Sex Life May Be Impacted
- Zoloft sex implications: information, tools and resources helping people with depression
- Zoloft Common Side Effects
- Zoloft common side effects: a site dedicated to helping people with depression
- Does Zoloft Cure Acne?
- Does Zoloft cure acne: review useful information about depression medications
- Depression Treatment Centers for Beating Depression
- A guide to choosing depression treatment centers
- Depression Success Stories
- A collaboration of depression success stories to provide inspiration
- Questions About Depression
- Do you have questions about depression? Ask them here and get answers
- Depression Statistics: What You Need to Know
- Amazing depression statistics - you are not alone!
- Facts About Depression
- Learn the facts about depression: what causes depression?
- The Latest News About Depression
- A great source for current news about depression, depression treatments, and depression medications
- Depression Test Blog
- The Depression Test Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the Depression-Test.net Web site. Subcribe here.
- Get to Know Me
- About Me and Depression Test.net
- Contact Me
- Do you want to take a depression test? Contact Me